For Hardware & Peripherals you are required to have access to a computer with the following:
- A processor of 2 GHz or faster
- 1GB RAM or greater
- Cable/DSL connection or better
- Monitor and video card with 1024×768 or greater resolution
- Sound card with speakers
- Windows® XP or later
- Mac OS 10.4 or later, with a Microsoft Windows partition required for some courses.
- Microsoft Office 2003 or later(PC), Office 2004 (Mac)
- Microsoft® Project (for selected courses)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 7.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or later
- Google Chrome 7.0 or later
- Apple Safari 5.0 or later
- Adobe® Reader 9.0 or later
- Adobe Flash plug-in 10.0 or later
- System is enabled to allow installation of browser plug-ins as required
- A current anti-virus application (updated regularly)
- E-mail address
- Internet account with broadband access
- Students of My Web Prof are expected to have the ability to complete the following activities:
- Access course and program material on the Web.
- Correspond with My Web Prof staff and faculty using e-mail and the Web.
- Complete, send, and receive assignments using e-mail and attachments/files.
- Read/print e-mail and attachments/files from students, staff, and faculty.
- Use the appropriate software / LMS for the course.
- Use CD ROMs when required as part of course assignments.
- Use an appropriate anti-virus application to insure the files transmitted and received are virus free.